- Name: Poland
(long form) Republic of Poland
- Capital City: Warsaw (1, 716, 855 pop.)
(2, 631, 902 metro)
- Poland Population: 38, 383, 809 (2013 est.)
- World Populations (all countries)
- Currency: Zloty
- Ethnicity: Polish 96.7%, German 0.4%, Belarusian 0.1%, Ukrainian 0.1%, other and unspecified 2.7%
- GDP total: $470.4 billion (2012 est.)
- GDP per capita: $21, 000 (2012 est.)
- Land Sizes
- Language: Polish (official) 97.8%, other and unspecified 2.2%
- Largest Cities: (by population) Warsaw, Lodz, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice
- Name: Poland's name is believed to come from the early tribal inhabitants (Polanie) who's name is derived from the Polish word pole (field), and is representative of the nature of the country.
- National Day: May 3
- Religion: Roman Catholic 89.8% (about 75% practicing), Eastern Orthodox 1.3%, Protestant 0.3%, other 0.3%, unspecified 8.3%
строительный ресурс http://handcent.ru/
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Three big and historical cities of Poland: Warsaw, Krakow ...
Stop ACTA Poland on Streets in over 30 cities (NAPISY PL)
Warsaw Poland - Capital City Guide In Pictures Of Warsaw ...